LifeCare Applecross Physiotherapy Pilates is our evolution of the traditional Pilates method. It is an evidence based mode of exercise that is used extensively for rehabilitation after Injury and maximising strength and control of the musculoskeletal system. When taught by an appropriately qualified instructor, Pilates Physiotherapy is a safe and effective form of exercise and complements the medical management of many injuries.
LifeCare Applecross Pilates Physiotherapy:
- Provides individualised exercise programs to best target your needs
- Improves body awareness, muscle balance, movement control, strength and flexibility
- Emphasises efficiency of movement and neuromuscular control
- Improves postural awareness and control
- Targets the deep abdominal, spinal and pelvic floor muscles, often referred to as ‘the core’
- Is also appropriate for pre and postnatal women
- Provides benefits in all age groups
LifeCare Applecross Pilates is provided by Physiotherapists who have completed significant post graduate training in Pilates Exercise Programming.
Call (08) 9364 4073 for our friendly receptionists if you would like to know more or to book an appointment.